Improve Energy Performance: Does your company trigger the NGER ?June 24, 2020
We at Susmet are committed to the safe and cost-efficient use of energy. We will help you to identify and implement sustainable opportunities in your company, to minimise energy consumption and consequently reduce the production of greenhouse gases that drive climate change. This in turn will provide safe, cost-efficient, reliable, and secure services to your customers.
Every company needs a sustainability plan, so you can cost effectively manage your business for optimum use and reduce the uncertainty and risk caused by climate change.
Our Services & Products are a part of your sustainability plan that will provide potential solutions across two key result areas:
- Improve Energy Performance: Two inescapable goals are reducing greenhouse gases and using clean renewable energy.
- Financial sustainability*: Purchase value for money energy supplies and resource management accountability.
*Sustainability is about maintaining and enhancing our quality of life now and in the future. It is not only about the environment. To apply sustainability, each company, needs to support reporting, which brings together financial, environmental, cultural, health and social considerations.
During the second half of 2020, we will provide a discourse via our Blogs across the two key result areas, based on the following potential solutions:
Improve Energy Performance:
- Energy efficiency systems and practices
- Greenhouse performance and target reporting systems
- Ways to communicate on sustainability issues.
- Types of energy supply costs to obtain the best value for money
- Renewable energy opportunities to optimise energy and costs
- Accountability for improving carbon emissions and energy-efficiency.
Facing up to climate change is about making a difference today for future generations. Let us know if you have any requests on topics that may interest you. Please contact Sustainometrics to assess your sustainability plan on your site or building premises.
This blog is part of a continuing series discussing sustainability and energy management issues. Contributions featuring achievements, techniques, products, and processes are welcome. Please feel free to contact Susmet to suggest ideas on future issues.
Whilst every effort is made to see that no inaccurate or misleading data, opinion or statement appears in this blog, Susmet accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the consequences of any such inaccurate or misleading data, opinion, or statement.